Total Number of Sites: 46
Lake View Pull through: 15
Over 35 wooded acres and over 700 feet of Pickerel Lake frontage is the setting for our quiet, family orientated campground. Get back to nature while you sleep under the stars and wake to fresh air, warm breezes and birds singing. You may find yourself picking up a new hobby – studying our great Michigan wildlife or locating constellations in the star-filled sky!
Our 46 site campground with level lakefront, pull-thru and rustic sites, has 20/30/50 amp electric, fire ring and picnic table on each site. There is a disposal station, centralized water, and extremely clean outhouses. We do not have flush toilets or showers.
We have an expansive 700 feet of lake frontage with grassy beach, buoyed swimming area, lakefront pavilion, boat launch, covered lakefront pavilion, beach volleyball, basketball, horseshoes and walking trails.
- $21.00/Site/Night for up to 2 Adults, including electric, “Cash or check only.”
- Kids under 18 FREE with a paying adult/guardian
- Weekly Rate $125.00 – plus metered electric
- Monthly Rate $350.00 – plus metered electric
- Check in 1pm on arrival date
- Check out 12:00pm (noon) on departure date
- Pets on a LEASH at all times and supervised by an adult.
- Guest fees for all Visitors
~Seasonal Rates – mid April – late November – Call for availability
Call: (231) 745-7268 or Email: [email protected] today for reservations!
VACATIONS ARE GREAT AT PICKEREL LAKE!!